View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 05:09 PM
ducks2010
I buy milk in bags

vCash: 500
Not sure exactly what is going on but I had on yesterday's meeting/workshop/executive session video stream while working on something else... As it got to the end something very unusual happened. Instead of going into executive session to talk about Tindall's dismissal, they stayed online and in public. They explained the reasoning being that it was because Tindall and his lawyer would normally attend the executive session to discuss Tindall's package but because of the city's apparent short notice, both Tindall and his lawyer could not make it. Glendale was unwilling to reschedule to a time that Tindall and his lawyer could show up (they wanted to get on with getting rid of Tindall and not extend this mess any longer). There was a feeling that Tindall was continuing to receive full pay and benefits while this process continues to drag on. Apparently, in response, Tindall requested that the discussion happen in open public rather than in exec session which is apparently his right to request... so that he could watch it streaming online from the comfort of his pool chair... so they did it in public... Full discussion about giving Tindall the option to resign and continue to receive full pay and benefits for six months (worth $186K) and glowing recommendations or if not terminate him and give him just what they are legally obligated to give him. oh ya... they also discussed allowing him to keep his cell phone and number. Weiers said he didn't understand what the big deal was because he just bought his wife a phone for 50 bucks. They also set a deadline of this Monday at noon for him to get back to them so that this doesn't drag any longer. Anyways... I just went back and I can't seem to find the video anywhere online now.