View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 04:14 PM
fimoknete

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetterberg4Captain View Post
all the so called Wings fans who are hoping the Pens lose in the first round sound like high school losers who when they ask the prom queen to go to the big dance but are denied and rejected in front of everyone, start spreading rumours about her.

[mod]

if not Detroit then we should ALL be hoping Pittsburgh wins the cup.

why? because maybe it gets more GM's to stop from just sitting on their thumbs and actively go out and try and win championships for their fans(like they're paid to do), year in and year out. Pitssburgh gave up absolutely nothing in the Iggy deal, nothing of any significant value given the return is jarome iginla.

its like rooting against big budget, star studded, great plot and great acting movies from winning a grammy, so what, we can all watch documentaries on Scareb beatles?

people give your heads a shake please

go shero go
this.
in addition its great to watch entertaining players.
what else then datsyuk and a sometimes howard is realy worth to watch on this roster? they are really boring this year. i fell asleep at more wings games then i did not. i am really tired of this "we rely on our farm team players to turn into superstars" thing.
get some entertaining player into this team.

so i will cheer for the pens due to entertainment reasons when the wings are not on tv.

fimoknete is offline   Reply With Quote