View Single Post
03-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Global Moderator
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by markrander87 View Post
Is that going to be enough time, especially due to the long weekend some GM's may have limited internet access over the next 4 days.
Good question.

Originally Posted by Hawkey Town 18 View Post
I know how the matchups are being set in the first round...cross-divisional according to regular season finish. How will they go in the following rounds?

Example 1
First round winners are Div A 1st seed, Div B 2nd seed, Div B 3rd seed, Div A 4th seed. Do we go by seed here or stick with the cross-divisional matchup?

Example 2

First round winners are Div A 1st seed, Div B 1st seed, Div A 2nd seed, Div B 2nd seed. Will we just stick with cross-divisional matchups in this scenario or are there rankings beyond that?
Ask vecens, he's the one who knows about the cross-divisional crap in other sports.

This is what I would guess:

1) you just go by seed if you can. Teams can play their own divisional opponents in the 2nd round.

2) My first thought is that in the 2nd round, the remaining team with the highest regular season point total from the two linked divisions plays the team with the lowest remaining regular season total. This would obviously require the people keeping track of things to save the regular season point totals.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline   Reply With Quote