Thread: Confirmed with Link: Iginla to Pittsburgh!!
View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 06:57 PM
DBU
Never Quit

vCash: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdan9 View Post
lost almost all my respect for a guy who deserves alot of respect for what he has done in his career.

Unless he comesout to rebuttal what feaster stated, it was pure selfish move. You not only tarnish your pristine reputation but also throw your gm under the bus. And i believe Feaster for now bc he stated , he liked the players the Bruins were offering, has a good relationship with Chiarelli and told him the deal was pretty much done. It would be suicidal for him to pull off such a stunt without screwing up future deals with teams. I mean who would trust him. Example " done deal" the other gm "are you sure" or "yeah right".

Iginla majorly screwed this one up it seems. Why have four teams listed in the first place?? After you have your list, then its your gm's choice in what he wants to do. There is no more, are you sure?? Also way to screw your relationship with your buddy Andrew Ference. The guy won the cup in 2011 and not only did not fully take in all the glory, he had the decency you name you on live tv that he wished you were there. And you want to play with Malkin/Crosby instead? very classy
Holy crap, someone's jimmies are rustled.

DBU is offline   Reply With Quote