View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 08:13 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Alexdaman wrote:
'' Well Bouwmeester was acquired from the panthers for Jordan Leopold and a 3rd round pick. Now Bouwmeester as become somewhat of a persona non grata in Calgary we could probably get him for a 3rd and Yannick Weber.

Then we could ship him off somewhere else this summer. Altough it would cost us a 3rd and Weber which I'm not entirely convince it would actually be a good idea. ''

3rd + Weber...sounds good, but not sure Calgary will go for it...I'd take the risk but I prefer a grittier dman (Therrien+Bergevin may want a grittier dman...let's wait and see).

----------------------- -----------------------------------

The Doors wrote:
'' Boyle, Bouwmeester, Klesla, Regehr, Robidas, Streit... Bergevin needs to flex a little bit and add a defenceman. ''

I'd love to add Robidas (right-hander)...IF the price is not too expensive, but I'm sure it won't be cheap. The price won't be cheap for any of the dmen mentioned above, but I hope I'm wrong. Robidas is a playoff warrior, imo. He's also good insurance in case of any injury to our top 3 (ex: Markov) and also good insurance in case Diaz doesn't come back this season.

Gorges-PK Subban
Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Robidas
Diaz (injured)
Tinordi (solid as 7th-8th dman for this season...or maybe grooming him for next season or this year's playoffs?).
Bouwmeester was picked up a few days before he became a UFA which is why the cost was low. You won't get him for less than a 1st pick plus a prospect.