View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 08:48 PM
HartsyMania
What, me worry?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
Where'd you tie up your horse? The really tall one?

Seriously. We aren't making the playoffs. Most of us want as good a pick as we can get so that we have a better chance at winning down te road.

If you'd honestly rather finish 9th in the east, not make the playoffs, and still have a mediocre draft pick added to a team that's just not good enough, then fine. Mediocrity might be good enough for you, but its not for me. I'm sick of it.
Because there's a ton of intangibles with a draft pick.

We are a good team deep in the draft. A number 1 overall pick doesn't mean we will magically be better next year or even 5 years from now.

What happens when if get that first overall pick and get dropped to second anyway due to the lottery, and someone else gets Seth Jones anyway?

We have a good team, they're just not gelling together this (short) year. You never know what can change, and we're only 7 points out.

I'm just sick of coming here to talk with other fans about Flyer games, and just hearing them ***** and moan when we actually do good. If you don't want them to win, fine, just don't post or watch. You're not a real fan anyway.

HartsyMania is offline   Reply With Quote