View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Bob Cole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Just bumping this thread as I'll be headed to your wonderful city in the morning. Really looking forward to visiting Montreal and attending the game on Saturday, even though I'm pretty sure we'll lose the game. Decided to take the plunge and sit down in the reds so that we're close to the action. Since it is Easter weekend, I was wondering if there were any Roman Catholic churches that did services in English or should I just brush up on my French? Thanks for all the help and I'm excited for the trip. Trying to figure out what places to eat at. I'm thinking I need to hit up 3 Brasseurs at some point. Is there a bar/restaurant near the Bell Centre that is good for pre-game meals/beers? I have to look at a map more to totally plan my trip, but I appreciate all of your input.
Theres a couple 3 Brasseurs locations right close to the Bell Center on St-Catherine. I usually hit the one on crescent for pregame meal and some beers. I've seen some people here bash the place, but I've never had a bad meal there. Beer is decent and its a good atmosphere.

Bob Cole is offline   Reply With Quote