View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 09:20 PM
mike14

vCash: 500
The energy level across the whole team was horrible tonight. Not really any positives you can take out of it.

The 4th line was ok, but they won't win you many games and there aren't enough guys who can PK on it.

Richards and Kreider seem to have a bit of chemistry and need to be kept together. the top line generated a few chances and Hags used his speed well. JT and callahan were both dreadful, hate seeing Cally embellish like that.

The D was all round dreadful for pretty much the whole night. McD had a great chance to redeem himself, but Bishops save was awesome.

Hank was good, I reckon he'd want the 2nd one back (haven't seen a replay though so I could be wrong), but made some great saves.

With how streaky (it's a nice way of saying below average) this team has been, it's a season where normally you try for a mini re-build to come out firing next year. I have a feeling though, that without us having a 1st they won't want to do that and so will make a few desperation moves to scrape us into the playoffs

mike14 is online now   Reply With Quote