View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Em Ancien
Sexy 2nd Rounder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by durojean View Post
In that game Lundvist was not good. My assesment on Price is not based on only one game. And it's not even the fact that he allows a lot of goal that bugs me because he really don't.

What bugs me the most with Price is that a 1 goal lead in the third seems to never be enough. It's that when his team dominate and can't score he always seems to allow that goal that we don't want to see.

I've often said that Price is one of the best in the league when his team is losing. He's like the reverse of being clutch. That there is the real beef I have on Price.
Yeah, you should look at every team's board when they're leading by 1 goal and lose it. They'll all tell you it always happens.

Simply because people will always remember the games they thought they should've won and didn't. It happens in every damn city.

And from the games I see in the NHL, with and without Montreal, Carey Price is a very reliable starter. He'll have less than good performances once in a while, but that won't change his status.

Now, could he be better? Absolutely. I wish he was too, since we'd probably be sitting in a much better spot, but playing great in just about every start and exceptional in games the team doesn't bother showing up for extended periods of time, that can't be the expectation, that's just flat out unrealistic.