View Single Post
03-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Lafleurs Guy
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by durojean View Post
His rookie season he had 2 real bad outing that helped the bruins back in the serie and couldn't stop a shot against philly.
He was spectacular for five out of the seven games and won the series with a shutout. What's wrong with you man?

Originally Posted by durojean View Post
His fourth year the Habs should have won the serie. In the last game he choked on 3 leads if i remember correctly and I remember an other game in that serie where he completely choked.

I think we were leading by like 3 goal after the first.

I know it happens to all the teams that sometime the goalie lets in the bad goal but... In Price game it seems to be the rule and not the exception.

But you know I resigned on Price and I talk about him now because there's a thread on that but i'll try to not blame him anymore in the gdt.

I will congratulate him on his good game. I aknowledge he is not all that bad.

All I argue about is his franchise player status. He is good enough to be a starter in the nhl and I wouldn't trade him for nothing far from that.
Price was awesome against the Bruins, Thomas even said afterwards that he was the best goalie he'd faced.... and yet you actually blame him for us losing the series? Come on man... again I ask what the hell is wrong with you?