View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Snippit

vCash: 500
How are the Blades getting swept not a major upset? Remember, SWEPT. Saskatoon couldn't win a single game, against a 7th seed. A lot of teams have to battle hot goalies, and when you're team is supposedly that much better, you should find a way to win the series, or keep it close. Keep in mind, Medicine Hat was jumping out to big leads every game. Any way you slice it, it's an upset. A sweep makes it that much worse.

The only forwards that the Knights might lose are Broadhurst and Griffith. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll still have them. NO chance that Domi and Horvat make it to the show at 18. Give it a couple of years.

There's a good chance Harrington is gone. Maatta is probably going to stay, but he could stick with the Pens. Ferry and Hughes are gone.

If Branch puts more stock into the strength of team than he usually would, Knights would get the advantage (recently hosted or not).

I wouldn't be angry if the Knights didn't get it. I understand that many fans would be angry if the Knights got it so soon. But if any team would have a chance under these circumstances, it's this Knights team. If their bid is substantially better than Barrie's, the CHL would have to consider London.

Even still, I think Barrie will get it.

Snippit is offline   Reply With Quote