View Single Post
03-29-2013, 07:46 AM
"Craigs on it"
Join Date: Apr 2012
Assuming Philly finishes with a top 5, what do you think they do?
1) Take BPA which will be a 2 way center and move Couturier
2) Throw whatever it takes to move up and get Jones
3) Trade back and pick up assets while securing Ristalainen, or Nurse
4) Trade the pick outright for a young high potential D
5) make the pick and that's that
personally for me I hope we do what we get to get that #4 pick( I seem to be on the Barkov bandwagon the most at this time because I can't imagine us getting a top 3 with Calgary, CoLOLorado and Florida tanking. Hopefully that is where we end up. Heck I would still be extremly happy if we came away with Monahan.
Last edited by 1972: 03-29-2013 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by 1972