View Single Post
03-29-2013, 08:17 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
I differ with your opinion on that specific point. I prefer to hit than miss. I think Lazar when it's all said and done will become a heart and soul type of player. I also think he has tons of untapped potential since he is not playing on the 1st line unlike other top prospects. I would be ecstatic if we could get him.
I agree on Lazar. The intangibles make him a very attractive pick. Also, he's a very solid skater and has a deadly NHL caliber shot. Folks seem to be underwhelmed by his stats but that totally unfair... If he didn't play such a complete, 3-zone game, he could have much more impressive totals. He'll score 50+ easily next year.

Originally Posted by MaxLacoste View Post
A guy I'm really high on is Max Domi. Look like the kind of player MB is looking for. Small but talented and strong. Him and Petan are my choice for a late first rounder (even if I know that Domi will probably gone by our pick).
Yeah, I like those 2 as well. So many options this year, it's almost ridiculous. To think that some of these guys might fall to the 2nd round is tantalizing, to say the least.