View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 09:26 AM
RED ARMY EAST

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
The WUG games are from the Dec. 10th to the 21st, so everyone should be back home for Christmas. A set of games after Christmas aren't out of the question.

The NCAA Travel rule is 5 years, both BC & Maine were here in '08/'09 - I think the 5th year is this season and then they can return in '14/'15. Union was the previous season and could return this year (a #3 EAST REGIONAL NCAA/Sweet Sixteen team this year)

There is a NCAA trip planned for the Fall (a little farther away than in the past from what I hear), but as Foyle mentioned - it's not officially released until it has 100% commitment from all parties. (can't recall the exact season, but there was a road trip that got changed with a weeks notice when Lowell? double booked and UNB was forced to change opponents to UMass - I also recall a few road trips where the arena changed and/or the time changed - last year UNB had the UMaine game originally reported for 7:00 but Maine was saying 2:30 - they eventually setted on 4:00)
Norte Dame would be nice, they will be in the Hockey East league for the upcoming season. The CCHA had it's last championship game at Joe Louis Arena last week. It's a long trip for them, but travel will become the norm for them, as they are based out of Michigan and the rest of Hockey East is from Mass, N.H., Maine and Vermont.