View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 09:55 AM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snippit View Post
How are the Blades getting swept not a major upset? Remember, SWEPT. Saskatoon couldn't win a single game, against a 7th seed. A lot of teams have to battle hot goalies, and when you're team is supposedly that much better, you should find a way to win the series, or keep it close. Keep in mind, Medicine Hat was jumping out to big leads every game. Any way you slice it, it's an upset. A sweep makes it that much worse.
We may be talking nomenclature. I never said it wasn't an upset. It most certainly was. I said it wasn't an embarrassment. There is a difference, and "professional" media should understand the nuance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snippit View Post
The only forwards that the Knights might lose are Broadhurst and Griffith. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll still have them. NO chance that Domi and Horvat make it to the show at 18. Give it a couple of years.
Like I said above to begin with, it's certainly not likely. But it's not NO chance. It's a small chance. Maybe 1/1000, but there's a chance. They're eligible, and I've seen a fair share of players I was certain would be back stick in the show. I've also see a fair share of players I expected to stick who get sent back.

krazy kanuck is offline   Reply With Quote