View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontrealFans View Post
I'm amazed at this board. Price lets in 4 goals and ppl want Budaj to be #1.

Price lets in 1 against Crosby bad goalie should have stopped that. **** all the goalies must be bad cause Crosby scored a lot of goals. Team loses well price could have played better. Wow

Boston comes to town Emelin and Markov play house league on NHL level price should have stopped them. Hamilton takes a shot from 15 feet out had price saved it would have been amazing instead it goes it cause well no coverage by anyone as they are spinning around the net and falling on the ice. What do you expect goes on 90% of the time 10% amazing save. (Terrible Goalie i guess)

Emelin still playing House league follows markov and 2 forwards into corner leaving marchand all alone for a month. Please forgive me if I don't blame him on that either.

Then he makes a couple of great saves on breakaway and 2 on 1 it doesn't matter because it's a given that an nhl goalie makes saves.

Power play booins rebound to bergeron on open net he almost made save of the year but... he missed it (terrible goalie) clearly tuka rask would have saved it. Budaj 2 right?

Another 2 on 1 by bruins what is this 15th of the period??? They capitalize on one because Emelin has now degraded to ODR level with a great shot Price should have stopped that 2..

Unbelievable Rask let it 5 goals... Miller is playing terrible Im sure nothing to do with his defence either. Lundquist as well.

But no Price is the worse because home town fans are... always right. Why dont you watch another game not on the highlights see the goals allowed by every NHL goalie in the league and dont come in here with a comment like 4 goals in 1 period unacceptable.

How can that be unacceptable? If the team who has been on the moon playing hockey in the second period decided to play house league why would 4 goals be unacceptable.
This diatribe is in the wrong thread obviously.