View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 10:21 AM
LaGu

vCash: 500
The article is very loooooong, but I gave a try anyway because I found it very interesting.

winther88, sorry if I've made some mistakes in translation. Feel free to point them out and I will correct them.

Part 1:
Quote:
Klefbom onÖ

Ö becoming team mate with Lander and Paajarvi:

Itís going to be great playing with them, they are both great guys. Lander broke his toe when I was in Edmonton last time and we were doing some rehab training together, so weíve already gotten to know each other pretty well. But, as I said, it will be great to become their team mate now.

Ö how his buddy Jonas Brodin is playing in NHL:
Iíve talked quite a bit with Jonas and I am not at all surprised that he has been playing well. He did bounce back from injury faster than I expected, but he also has a pretty decent partner in Ryan Suter. They both play big minutes and against tough opponents in Minnesota and both have been playing fantastic.

Ö when he will move to Edmonton:
I will come over in April and then Iíll be over for the development camp this summer. After that the idea is to move in September and thatís something I really look forward to.

Ö what heíll do to Hall seeing as he injured Brodin earlier in the season: Haha, I guess Iíll have to give him hit him in practice (edit: donít know how translate exactly, but itís obviously meant as a joke).