View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 10:40 AM
potsiev2

vCash: 500
we all have an opinion on what the correct way to fix this team is... my dream scenario is for the whole front office (ed snider as well) and coaching to be canned and for something different with new vision to come in and build this team a different way with a different strategy... not that any of that will happen but if it did i wouldn't be close to getting mad about dealing anyone on this team. Schenn/Schenn/Couturier etc... Flyer fans and especially flyers fans on the HF board feel ashamed/embarrassed with the crazy moves holmgren has made and thats why there is a certain sensitivity regarding the new young guys and dealing them. You fix your mistakes and do whatever you can do to get better and if that means we turn around and trade a promising player like schenn/couturier you do it... I'm not attached to the schenns or couturier... i feel there is 4 guys in this draft that have more talent/skill and fill the flyers needs long term better... is couturier a poor skater? does he lack a strong physical game? i would say yes on both... while it's true that early on in his young career he's shown flashes of a good shot and the ability to play up to guys that are over his skill level, it's not enough for me to be sold on him.... just the way i see it