View Single Post
03-29-2013, 10:46 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Cujomi View Post
Have we been watching the same team? Lats has been pure gold playing with Zibanejad and Silfverberg...of course you re-sign him if he continues this form and stays healthy.
Yes, every game & he is anything but gold. He has played well in the last few games with those two but he also has a history of going south quickly. He has had some crap games here in Ottawa this season too. I will wait until the end of the season & playoffs but I just think he is too slow for Maclean's system. And we have plenty of guys who go to the net who can also score with much more speed & speed kills in the NHL. I think we need to make room for our prospects who are coming & Latendresse & Condra could be on the way out. I think the problem with re-signing him will be the term, I don't know if Murray will re-sign him for more than a yr with so many good prospects & he may want more than a yr.

Originally Posted by ATdaisuki View Post
clowe - spezza - michalek? - Nathan Horton could also be available July 1st
hoffman - turris - alfie
silf - zibby - JOB
greening - smith - neil

there is room. hoffman, while one of my favourite prospects, hasn't shown he can stick around yet. it was just one nhl game (although he played very well in his game last season as well). i do hope he can show that he's ready to play in a scoring roll.
Hoffman has played other NHL games & done well too.

Did you forget Condra & JOB or are they not on your team next season? JOB would be on mine & don't forget with the cap going down there could be one or two players made available July 1st that could help Ottawa next yr.

Last edited by aragorn: 03-29-2013 at 10:57 AM.
aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote