View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
I always wondered why people bought a half season anyways. I guess it can be a pain to partner with somebody but if I'm not mistaken, the price break is better for a full season so it seems like splitting a full season is a better move than a half season. A few years back when I had diehards, I was paying less for a full season in the 4th row of 314 then the guy sitting next to me paying for a half season. It was like being on an airplane. I guess I was grandfathered in at that rate but the person had the option to switch to full season after the lockout and actually save money for MORE tickets.

More to the point, the better the Kings are, the harder tickets are going to be to get and the more they are going to go up. I'd much rather attend 3-4 games a year and pay through the nose to watch a good team where I can see the money I'm spending on the ice then watch a 29th place finish for $12 seats. I'm sure there is a happy medium there but you can always vote with your wallet. No big business shows anyone but the highest bidder loyalty. It is what it is.

Buddy The Elf is online now   Reply With Quote