Old
03-29-2013, 12:31 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpua View Post
i obviously quoted the wrong post, that was supposed to be in response to him saying fasth wont play till next season. which is one of the most illogical contentions of all time when you simply look at the facts regarding him being brought over to NY
You do understand that the Rangers have what is termed a "minor league team," correct? I don't know if you're new to the sport, but no one is saying Fast(h) "won't play till next season." These "minor league teams" serve as a prospect development point where players not ready for the NHL go to develop. Believe it or not, most successful teams utilize these "minor league teams" and develop their players down there.

While this may seem to be "one of the most illogical contentions of all time when you simply look at the facts," it would likely be a good idea for the Rangers to get Fast(h) some seasoning and some strength and conditioning prior to him joining the Rangers.

Also, welcome to the board! With your inauspicious start, I am sure you will have a long and prosperous posting history here in no time.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote