View Single Post
03-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Kreider Typical
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by NYRangers723 View Post
i dont get why people are defending gaborik. he has played like ******* for weeks now
he's played on his weak side all season and it's pretty clear that is at least a partial issue. he's playing in a ****** system. you don't make somebody like gaborik turn it on by playing him with bad hockey players.

worst thing that happened this season: tortorella benched gaborik early in the season for taking a penalty (a questionable penalty in my book). since then gaborik has been ****ing horrible and i attribute it 80% to that 20% to playing the off-wing. there are some guys you can revitalize with a benching(boyle for one). gaborik is NOT one of them. anybody who watches the team for a week knows gaborik doesn't have the personality where being benched is going to wake him up. to bench him early in the season for such a ridiculous reason as a 2nd period penalty is absolutely ****ing ridiculous and tortorella should be fired for that alone.

and gaborik has had flashes recently. any game he has a flash of offense, torts decides he's close and throws him with a new line to see if maybe it'll push him the extra step-- not happening.

Kreider Typical is offline   Reply With Quote