View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 01:53 PM
onemorecup*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
You honestly think Bergevin signed DD now to please the media? What a joke and load of ********.

If that was his goal, the habs would have had more than 2 Quebecois players coming into the season. Gabriel Dumont would be playing all the time if that was the case! Darche would be resigned! Clearly Bergy believes DD helps this club, and he thinks he will in the future. It's as simple as that!

Personally I don't like the length of the contract because I think Gally can take over in 2 years (probably not next year), and I find it hard to understand, but I guess Bergevin wants to keep the depth that makes this team successful.

Can't believe some people still stoop to the lowest common denominator when talking about french canadian players resigning. What an embarrassment.
cmon buddy if you think there was not an ounce of pressure to him sign as a local player your ***** dreaming in this hockey market of Montreal

this isnt some Marc Andre Bergeron or if we dont keep Gabriel Dumont crap player

its funny how a week after he signs Brisson as his agent he gets a 4 year deal

I have die hard hab fan friends in Montreal who listen religiously to the talk shows in both languages who say the DD was a hot topic all the time , and would they resign or not with heated debates

is it the only reason NO , but dont tell me it didnt factor in the equation