View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 03:13 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo999 View Post
I remember watching that draft on TV. Beaulieu was not supposed to fall to 18, and was in fact projected to go top 10 on most mock drafts. Looking on wikipedia he was ranked the 5th best prospect in the entire draft, even before Couturier and Ryan Strome.

I remember we already had Subban and Tinordi was picked the year before, and the smile on Trevor Timmins face when they called him up to make the announcement was very noteworthy.
And If you re-do that draft, Im pretty sure Beaulieu would get picked way earlier, Im not sure Flyers would pick Couturier over Beaulieu if they had another chance.. I saw a couple of Flyers games this year and Couturier's place should be in the AHL, I just dont like his game at all.. Flyers are seriously lacking quality blueliners, Im pretty sure they would rather have Beaulieu in their system..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
They will run out of time before Ellis gets a chance, in my opinion. Deadline is Wednesday.
Yep, agree, dont think they will callup Ellis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
Also add Thrower and Dietz to that list of young promising dmen.. The Habs future looks good on D.
Thrower has done nothing to be considered a serious NHL prospect this year, he will possibly start in the ECHL next year and will have ALOT to prove...

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote