: Prospect Info:
2012-2013 Hartford Wolf Pack/Greenville Road Warriors Thread (AHL, ECHL) *Part III*
View Single Post
03-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Sent to HF Minors
Join Date: May 2007
The Whale is one of only 6 teams not playing tonight, but a lot of key games tonight.
1. #8 Hershey is playing #11 Albany. Both are competitors, but the Whale opened up some space vs. Albany, while Hershey is right on their butt, so rooting for Albany. Anything but an OT will leave me satisfied because if Hershey beats Albany, they are completely out of contention. But I'd rather Hershey lose.
2. #5 Portland is playing #9 Monarchs. Portland has 1 more point in 2 fewer games, while M&Ms have 5 points less in 1 fewer game. Hartford is playing well, and with the addition of Hrivik, I am hopeful, so let's get greedy here and hope the M&Ms take out Portland, so that Hartford can go for the 5 seed. That said, this one game where I'm definitely ok with any non-OT result. Just don't want this to be a 3 point game.
3. #3 Providence is playing #7 Wilkes-Barrie/Scranton. Hartford can't can't up to Pro (11 points are too much to make up this late), and WBS is only a point behind with an extra game on hand, so WBS is just slightly ahead in points per game over Hartford. Definitely need Pro to come through for us and take out WBS.
4. #1 Syracuse is playing #10 Norfolk. We can't catch up to 'Cuse, but Norfolk is only 7 points behind with 2 extra games left. The Whale is close to leaving Norfolk in the dust, but not there yet. A cold streak by the Whale or a hot streak by Norfolk will allow them to catch up. Rooting for 'Cuse.
5. Adirondak is playing Bingo, but the former is too far below the Whale and the latter is too far ahead, so it doesn't matter. I guess if Bingo collapses, we could catch up to them, so go ADK!
All the other games are in the Western Conference.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Beacon