View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Greenstickytoes*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
Well Gionta has been great, I wouldn't be surprised if he is moved this summer, and I think all would agree, that if not traded, after next year, his contract won't be renewed, so the only understand players you have are Gallagher and DD, not an issue at all.

Also I don't think DD is a headcase in regards to finding players to play with him, he did well in his 1st year, had like 22 points in 40 games playing on a 4th line with a mix of Darche, Pouliot and White.

IMO the Habs are going to keep him, Eller and Plek until they feel that Galchenyuk is ready to be a top 2 centre. And many thought that it would be DD that would be gone when Gally would be ready, but signed him to a long term contact, it might not be the case.
yea you're right about Gionta. I would agree that they won't renew his contract
in 2 years if he's not getting traded this summer. Gally will take his place.
i just still think that Chucky will be ready a lot faster then we think and DD is gonna
be in the way. especially with Eller pushing and with Peky still in the lineup..
anyways i just feel that one of them will be stuck on the 3rd line rotting because
of the overload on center position and because of a short 26 yr old that has
good playmaking abilities.. I don't see Eller, Chucky or Pleky playing on the 3rd
next year.. That would just make me sad..

Greenstickytoes* is offline   Reply With Quote