View Single Post
03-29-2013, 03:29 PM
Bernie Parent 1974
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Bleed orange View Post
I agree completely with those two things, but the way you put it makes it seems like your just trying to defer blame off bryz. Bryz also needs to play better, a lot better
i'm just saying that [even with our deficiencies] at times he HAS looked great this year. and i think he [or any goalie we had] would look ALOT better if we played more sound team D & hustled all game long like NYR did.

Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
to be honest, the Islanders aren't as bad as they used to be
5 vs 5 in the 3rd looked like NYI was on the PP.

clearly Bryz's fault

Originally Posted by Curufinwe View Post
Dude, you are the guy blaming everything that's wrong with the team on just the goalie and making false statements like we always lose with Bryz in net. He won the last shootout before tonight and is 1-2 on the season.

Except when he does, like the very last shootout before this one.
it's MUCH more fun for those guys to say "Bryz can't win a SO" .... even though he had won 50% of them before last night.

Bryz was 2/4 including stopping THE best player at shootouts. 50%
the Flyers shooters were 1/4 last night in the SO. 25% [two of the, looked like beer leaguers trying it for the 1st time ever]

had to be our goalie's fault that 17 / 10 looked drunk on those attempts

2 goals kicked in / bouncing in off our Defense ..... only on this team, can 2 goals go in off 3 of our own players & the goalie is the one who gets blamed.

clearly Bryz's fault

Last edited by Beef Invictus: 03-29-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Merged to save thread space