View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 04:02 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

vCash: 500
While one can complain about what they are doing, I can say that I'm still paying only $12 a game for 4 seats in the 7th row of 306 with my increase next season only being like 50 cents. Also, first round playoff tickets this year are frozen at regular season prices.

While some might complain about loyalty, they are certainly rewarding my 12 years of loyalty.

Honestly, I can't feel bad at all for anybody who picked up seats in the last three years...playoffs each season and the Stanley Cup. Give me a break. Unless you've been paying AEG for years during the horror show that was the '00s, your complaints are just asking for the world's smallest violin gesture.

If you don't want to pay it, someone else will. Want to have a good hockey team? Be prepared for ticket demand to go up and for the team to act accordingly with increases. I have a buddy who is all in on hockey now and wants to buy the open seat next to my 4... he will have to pay full price at ~$1700 while I'm paying a little over $1,000 for two seats: He's still happy as a clam about it.

With tickets in my section going for $75 a piece after ticketmaster charges to some games, there is always the option of selling some of your seats as well. Also, if you got to see the Cup last season via a half-season plan, well, just be happy you got to see history.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote