View Single Post
Old
03-29-2013, 04:11 PM
loLZokAY
str8 gonger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
I don't want to sound like the obligatory "he didn't sign with my team but he signed with a rival now it's time to hate him" fan, but this process was a bit stupid. If it was so clearly the favorite team winning the sweepstakes, why did it have to take this long?
I honestly think he didn't make his mind up until last night possibly this morning. I really think the ones it came down to were Nashville, Detroit and Edmonton. Anaheim and St.Louis could make very big pitches to him also, so I would say they're right behind those 3. MLive is reporting these teams were in the sweepstakes:

Quote:
Toronto, Anaheim, St. Louis, Edmtonton, Philadelphia, Ottawa and Nashville are believed to be the other teams that were in the running for DeKeyser's services.
The only thing I wish he would've done was just announce the team he choose at noon. He made everyone sit here for the past 4 1/2 hours refreshing their page, checking twitter, and looking for anything to give them a sign. That was ridiculous but for all we know, it could've been his agent or the Detroit franchise that made him delay the announcement.

loLZokAY is offline   Reply With Quote