View Single Post
Old
08-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Russian_fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtnallRocks View Post
While i don't doubt his skills, as only a handful of goalies have ever been picked in the top5 in nhl history, i am worried about his attitude. The reason why he did not make the WJC squad last year, was because of character issues. I do remember quite clearly that he did not go the optional practice held by coach Sutter, even if the goaltending position was wide open at the time. But you know who else did? That's right Justin Pogge, and Devan Dubnyk. I do realize that it would have been a tough for him to win the job as both goalies were older and more experienced than he was, but still, you just don't miss practices like that. I just hope it was a maturity issue, and nothing else.
Only reason in my eyes Price didn't get picked was because Price doesn't practise on game days. It's a superstition for him.

Or that was what I heard. You guys are also forgetting as a 17 year old this kid what a monster in the dub. BTW he has fantastic stickhandling. His stick handling is Turco/Brodeur like.