View Single Post
03-29-2013, 06:34 PM
LadyJet26's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,021
vCash: 50
I am royally pissed off at Superstore.

I finished school in 2011 and got my form changed to take the right amount of tax off that year, and then last year I finally got it changed in November after filling out the tax form TWO TIMES to change it. I now owe almost a grand in taxes. Is there anything I can do to report them for not changing it?

LadyJet26 is offline