: NHL Entry Draft:
First Round Mock
View Single Post
03-29-2013, 11:36 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Like Habot said, you're missing Montreal. You have TBL at 4th and 6th.
- Zadorov is too high and Carolina don't like taking d-men(besides Murphy) and besides...why do you have them picking 5th? They should be slotted at 8th right now.
- Can't see Monahan falling to 10th(though anything can happen)
- Columbus should use all 3 picks on forwards imo, unless a d-man is far and away the BPA. With Bobrovsky's play and age and having just drafted Oscar Dansk, I don't think they need another high end goalie.
- Kerby Rychel is underrated. All around player who's scored 40 goals two years in a row( on bad teams at that). He plays a complete game. Solid two-way game, physical and fights.
- Petan is a very risky 1st round bet. I especially don't see Detroit being the team to gamble on him early on.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by spfan