View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Dorado*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Best forwards that night? We had someone you can consider a "best" forward for that game? I mean, honestly, what planet are you on to say something like that? Take a look at Ottawa's 2nd goal and check out Kreider's backcheck - you'll see a guy that still has no idea how to play away from the puck, and thats the main reason Kreider gets limited icetime. Period.

Amazingly, I do respect the inability to discern whats happening on the ice, rather than the other conjecture in this thread with all the amateur psychologists.
While I agree missing defensive assignments is a critical mistake . Kreider generated offense had some good low hard shots on goal and otherwise played well . Expecting defensive perfection is one of the things killing this team and CK as a player . The underlying problem is not being able to score . Yeah the second goal was a huge blow but expecting to play a mistake free game and not being able to score one against a good fast team , but team of fill ins and rookies and back up goalies points to a larger problem . Not all of that Is on Torts but lets get real here his tenure here has been underwhelming . Last year was just that and we fell short .