View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 08:43 AM
Habskrieg

vCash: 500
I voted Leafs... But really I don't know.

The sens have not only very skilled players, but they have imo, the best coaching staff. They'll be getting some of their key players back before the playoffs start, so that will add to their success. However, the sens are stillvery much alive and well into a playoff berth after having something like 3 r 4 of their top 5 players out. While that is thanks to good players, most of that is due to coaching. There are great teams in league right now. But what the sens are pulling off is incredible. Them having a near full and healthy line up is scary.

The Leafs on the other hand, they have the scoring to potentially win. Not sure about their D. One thing's for sure, they'll grind us down. Which is what annoys me the most. They'll probably injure and weaken our roster. Though, it's been a long time since we've faced them in the playoffs. Would be great for the rivalry.

I kind of like how things are ranked right now. We'd be facing NJ. Brodeur, ****ing Brodeur. He always plays great against us. And we'd have to excel against them. But how great would that be? To finish Brodeur's career with us finally taking him out when it matters.

Habskrieg is offline   Reply With Quote