View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Mighty Joe Moon

vCash: 500
Trade the Oduya picks for a forward. Iginla really didn't get THAT much, especially if the Pens resign him. But, I don't see how he can't get a forward to play with Kane. He could really be a best with the proper help. I think Antropov could potentially be a good center for that line. He's good in the slot and down low. He could be a Phil Esposito type with the proper wingers. Just get in the way and look to bang home rebounds. Unless the plan is to have Scheifele be his center right off the bat next year. If they can't/won't resign Hainsey, I think you might trade him as well. Clitsome has played reasonably well, I don't think the turnovers have been as glaring as his detractors say (after a while it becomes self-fulfilling prophecy--people LOOK for him to screw up), he has been playing with Buff, and I think with Buff the organisation is making a trade-off in increased offensive production in exchange for less than stellar defensive play. I think Clit could be more responsible settling in with Bogo, with more focus on defensive play and not trying to make that Housley-Selanne pass all the time. It really sucks that Redmond is out.

But yeah, go get the winger he said he was looking for. I don't see how you don't do that.