View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 10:28 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
a pretty decent look on team USA. I like the explanation of some of his picks though I might disagree with a few. I really cant see Matt Carle making this team with the amount of depth at blue line we have. I have always liked Carle, but many have said he was a product of Chris Pronger in Philly...now I havent seena ton of him this year, but I just cant see him making this squad over guys like Faulk, Fowler, Carlson, etc..

as for the forwards, I find it pretty funny that our 4th line looks like the best damn line out there. Bobby Ryan, Ryan Kelser, and Dustin Brown as our 4th line??? that would be sick. Only problem is I think it leaves us a bit vulnerable with some of the other lines as I doubt Stastny is considered a #1C for this team by next year.

I like Oshie and Backes together as that makes sense, but for some reason I keep wanting Wheeler over Oshie for this team...just my personal take.

I love seeing Craig Anderson on this team as he deserves to be. I dont know if I would hand Quick the #1 right now, especially with his up and down year this year, but I can live with a battle between Miller, Quick, and Anderson to see who takes the #1 spot.

All in all not a bad read. I think there might be a few surprises overall, but the team listed here for the most part will be what we send to Sochi.

team should be another medal favorite as it only got better since last Olympics with many of our younger players heading into their prime.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote