View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 11:44 AM
Ozamataz Buckshank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTukka View Post
Nintendo NEEDS to bend to the will of 3rd parties.

I was pretty much a hypnotized Nintendrone up until 2010, I was happy with my first party titles (the SMG games? awesome, Zelda? Awesome)

And then i got my first taste of the next gen sports games. it was a major turning point for me because:

Wii Sports games are rehashed ps2/xbox ports with new coats of paint in an attempt to pass them off as new (For reference please see NHL Slapshot, aka any NHL 06 with cartoonish look or Madden 10 aka any Madden from 05 onwards with stupid looking player models)

Then i dived into some of the big money games like Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, COD, etc and realized "Wow Nintendo really sucks in comparison"

I used to laugh at people who would suggest that Nintendo should go the sega route and just make games for the other consoles but man....they money they could make, i'm not the only one who jumped ship because of lack of anything other then Mario or Zelda
Jumped ship? If you own a WiiU you can still buy another console/PC for multiplats. Believe it or not, I've played both my xbox 360 and 3DS within the last couple of days! The problem with the WiiU isn't the lack of third party games, because honestly Nintendo hasn't done well with third parties since the friggin SUPER NINTENDO. Nintendo systems are for Nintendo games as far as I'm concerned.