View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Aucoin11*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieMoto View Post
Sorry, I am not on the "Chara-is-the-most-awesome-defenseman-in-the-world" bandwagon any more. My seat is now available. Glad to have him on the team because he still a very good defenseman. But he is just as frustrating to watch during the game as any other defenseman not named Chara. And because he is one of the best defensemen on the team, to me it sort of glaringly points to the problem with our defensive corp: Chara is one of the B's best defensemen and our defense is weak and penetrable.

He is simply not performing this season as many remember him from seasons past. Watch him during the games and you'll see he is slower, less capable, more error prone, beatable, and responsible for just as many turnovers in the Bruins zone as anyone else not named Ference. No stats. Just what I see when I focus on him.

Yes, I think he has come back to earth, no longer maintaining the gawd-like status he once enjoyed. Sorry that you and others don't agree. I get that you probably don't. I am not going to sweat it. Will you?

And before you or anyone else begin retorting how any team on the planet would love to have him on their team, I'm sure that's true and I'm not advocating for a trade involving him. However, the same can be said about Lucic. Get my point?
Your point is erroneous because everything you said is incorrect. Everything you said is based in recall bias. You can choose to be ignorant and go on and on and frame responses ending in illogical and silly questions, but when it comes down to it you are factually wrong.

Aucoin11* is offline   Reply With Quote