Thread: Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Jacko95

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
Believe me, I know where the Crunch are regarding the playoffs. I also know that without some of the players you are mentioning wont be back, this team is does not have the talent to repeat. Players have been put in positions to step up, and have failed. I realize the Crunch are the farm team as well. Our responsibility is to keep healthy and trained bodies heading to Tampa. SFY says his goal is to have the group at the AHL level be able to dress enough talent to repeat. Without all the eligible bodies returning to Syracuse who dont have to worry about waivers, that will be tough.
Can we please stop looking in a deep black hole? I think, even without all those guys, they would still be a playoff team (but more likely 6th to 8th seed). And expect some off them to come back and play even better, so they can still get hot again and do some magic, but I agree a repeat seems a little less likely.

Will be interesting to see what SY makes with all those defenders:
Hedman, Salo, Carle, Brewer, Aulie, Gudas, Barberio, Korobov, Lee, Sustr, Sergeev, Landry and Milan are all already signed and Witkowski will join that group and maybe Nesterov as well.

How is Gauthier doing?? Any chance he could be NHL material at some point?