03-30-2013, 02:36 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Isles for #15

Plus

+ Vokoun: Wow what a game by TV. Just great to see this guy live up to why we overpaid for a backup goalie. We needed someone to step up and he has. He's so calm, cool, and collective out there. Vokoun has a small shaky period after his Philly collapse and then has been stellar ever since. Wonderful game. A game we needed.

+ Matt Cooke: Cooke single-handedly changed the tide of the game. His 2nd period efforts started the inspiration the Pens needed. Then he comes out and matches it in the 3rd. One of the best games I've seen Cooke play in a long time. I also like that is he back agitating. Great game by #24.

+ Team defense: I really like what Murray does for this group. We are clearing the crease and all 2nd chances. It's made a huge difference. Eaton, too, had one of his best games of the season. Especially on the PK.

+ Dupuis: Loved #9 today on the PK and 5 on 5. He was great. Great speed and tenacity. He really focused after Sid went down.

+ Morrow: I love what Morrow does. I have no clue what Dallas fans saw because it's not happening in Pittsburgh. He wins so many battles down low and is a beast in front of the net.

#15 baby! What's better? #16

Minus

Nothing. I think the team effort was tremendous. Let's hope Sid is okay.