View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainone99 View Post
I'm not a huge Krejci fan, but he is playing a lot better than Lucic an Horton. I think it's difficult for him right now cause he is trying to do too much. That line is base on getting pucks in deep and working the boards, but the wingers are not winning those battles an are not getting to lose pucks he may be trying to do too much, but Lucic has lost many pucks in his own end that have ended up in the back of the net, so your argument of giveways do not help you.
Really, cause Krejci has done this more then a few times himself, more then Lucic and Horton combined with strange little passes in front of his net or up the boards. He did it a couple of times today again as well near the end of the first. I always thought Krejci was rather solid defensively, not sure what has happened to that aspect of his game the last two seasons but it isn't near good enough.

Lucic and Horton actually had pretty good games today I thought, Set Krejci up a couple of times perfectly... Horton in particular did more to create offense today then either of the other two.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote