View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Son Oncle Jerry
Formerly HiggsBozon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
I'd take him on my team, like everyone else would, but he was overhyped after one great season. He's not the second coming of Cam Neely the way Bruins fans were talking him up as. Even his toughness is inconsistent. And no, he's not the best power forward in the game, sorry.

I remember a general board poll asking if you would rather have Pacioretty or Lucic on your team...so many people who responded with Lucic say it "wasn't even close"
If given the choice to pick between Lucic and Pacioretty, I still think I'd go with Lucic. To act as if Lucic was heads and shoulders above Pacioretty as a player is ridiculous, but Lucic brings a lot of intangibles and is not a bad player himself.

He's not the second coming of Neely, but let's be honest, nobody is as far as I'm concerned, and Lucic still is the most intimidating power forward in there.

Boston made one hell of a pick. There isn't one player comparable to Lucic in terms of style of play in this league. Just like there just isn't anyone in this league who plays the game like Subban. No kidding. Both of these players are very special, are unique in their own way, and that's why each of both fanbases hate the player on the other team so much.