View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Blue Shakehead

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsBeCool View Post
You remind me of the callers on 1290 who call in to complain about the forwards we have and expect to get better players out of no where. Where are you going to get better forwards from to replace those guys? The good ol NHL tree? Just for the Jets picking? Oh look a fresh crosby for us to pick up. Get real. This is what the Jets have and for what we have being in the position that we are, I am impressed.
And you remind me of someone who started watching hockey again in September 2011 and is just happy to be back in the league. Which is fine, but rather than putting words in my mouth or insulting me, maybe try refuting what I was saying.

Those 7 forwards I named have scored 16 goals in 34 games. If you include Burmistrov (3), Wright (1) and Slater (1) - players that deserve a roster spot but haven't produced offensively - that puts us at 20 goals in 34 games from 10 of 14 forwards.

If you don't think foward depth is a problem on this team, I can't help you. Glad you're following the NHL again though.