View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 07:01 PM
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Psycho T View Post
If the Hawks go out in the first round again it better cost more then Q his job. I would want Bowman gone too. I can't entirely blame Q when Bowman gives him a team that isn't built to win in the playoffs and still have 1-2 big holes that he didn't address.

Now if Bowman makes moves to address the holes and Q still can't do it then fine but till then it's one both of them.
Every team has holes. I don't understand why so many people on this board think that you need to have the best player at every position. A perfect team doesn't, and will never exist. Bowman has given Q enough to work with. I'm not saying he can't improve it and make it better, but Q has enough to win a cup with. If our big guns perform, we can beat anyone with a little help from the bottom 2 lines. Our goaltending and defensive play has been good enough. Sure there have been a few last minute collapses, but if our touted offense could put up just 1-2 more points a game, those last minute goals for the opponent wouldn't even matter. Losing 2-1, even if the opponent scores in the last minute, should be credited to our offense not putting up enough points just as much, if not more than our defense/goaltending allowing that last goal.

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote