Old
03-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Hunter Gathers
Thx Ghost in a Jar

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hunter Gathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA16 View Post
The whole year Kreider has not been put in a position to provide that secondary scoring. He's never on the pp, he gets put with awful linemates, he gets randomly benched for no reasons often, when he makes the smallest mistake he gets benched. You can't say you know how he would produce if given consistent playing time in an offensive position because that hasn't come close to happening all year
The problem is that he hasn't done a single thing to earn it. Let's be honest here. He was not very good in Hartford. Sure, we can blame the linemates there. He's a very flawed player. He has amazing physical attributes, but he's not the smartest player and he clearly cannot create offense by himself.

Sather bet on him to provide this offense. He is more to blame for any of it than Kreider. I'm not really putting huge amounts of blame on Kreider, but just pointing out that he clearly failed to provide the offense our GM thought he would.