Old
03-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Man In View Post
Sorry, but they ALMOST went to the SCF in spite of Tortorella, not because of him. He burnt out his top 4 d-men, refused to consistently roll 4 lines, and that's what ended up biting us in the ass against the Devils. Their 4th line obliterated ours. Torts has been piggy backing his success off of an elite, Vezina winning goaltender for years already. What would his résumé look like if we never had Hank....you really think we win 2 rounds?
Give me a break. Torts is a hell of a coach. To say otherwise is ridiculous. Whether he's been great this season is obviously up for debate (and I would say he has not been). Don't disrespect the man's past.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote