View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 10:32 PM
1UP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Let Beaulieu continue to get stronger and work on his defense in Hamilton for another year, his vision and speed are ridiculous.. having him and Subban on our defense in the future is going to be awesome.
I'd rather have the kid practice with Subban and Markov. Learning tricks from the very best. And I'm sure that if a player asks Subban to talk about playing defense, he could talk for 3 hours straight. Without taking breaks for breathing .

That's what I like about the idea of bringing a prospect over for a few games, then another. They all get to practice with the team, learn some tricks, and find out what is it they're lacking to become bona fide NHL pros. Then when they go back down they know exactly what to do and where to go, and how to do it.

Anyhow, how the hell did THAT RANGERS TEAM wave Halpern?!? What is happening back there? I can see Halpern not being comfortable with Tort's BS though, but tonight he played a strong, solid 4th liner game. The kind of 4th line minutes you want to be able to depend on during long, hard fought playoff series.

Subban's just ohmagurd.

Price is still solid. A lot of the 2nd period in Boston was flukey bounces and weird plays, anyway. I can't understand the fact that the guy gets any hate.

But I have to give the Epic Appreciation Cake to Gallagher. That kid is beyond impressive. Always in the traffic, strong in the neutral zones (I counted 4 takeaways), good on forechecking, and doesn't hurt the team in his own zone. That's a late round gem if I ever saw one.

Good solid game tonight against an opponent that came out swinging.

1UP is online now   Reply With Quote