View Single Post
Old
03-30-2013, 11:10 PM
Jarkko Immonen
#42 Artem Anisimov

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jarkko Immonen
Tough 2-1 loss for the Whale tonight in Springfield. I really thought they outplayed them as far as even strength was concerned. The game came down to Springy scoring two PP goals and the Whale getting zero PP goals on five chances. You can tell how much they miss Newbury on the PP, even just as far as setting the thing up is concerned. McElhinney played great in net. But a couple of extra bounces and the Whale could have taken this one.

Andrew Yogan left the game in the second period with an apparent injury to his right hand. He was in a headlock tug of war with Nathan Moon. Moon flipped Yogan's helmet off. Yogan wanted to fight..they had a linesman in between them and Yogan had the right hand ready to launch. They kept gliding around and eventually Moon fell and Yogan tried to land a punch. He either hurt his hand by punching his head or the ice. He didn't return.

I have to add: Sean Collins looked even worse than normal tonight. I can't stand the guy. I know it's easy to have a whipping boy defensman in the AHL but damn...Logan Pyett is wasted as a 4th line forward.