View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 12:24 AM
Lord Ahriman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
Please look at the standings and look at our record. We are fine. We are just tired. We have played many games in many days. We are still exhausted from winning the Cup in 2011.
No emoticons? People is gonna take you too seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
Lou, in theory I agree with you. But I am borderline thinking we should sell at this deadline.

Pitt is a powerhouse and our team looks lifeless and disinterested. Furthermore there is very little that we can add that wont cost us an arm and a leg because there are too many teams still in it.

This is why I said earlier this year that the depth concerned me. I was borderline mocked for it.

Oh well.
Not saying I'm giving up, but we should, at least, listen offers for Horton and Ference. Let's say they return (both, not each) a 1st, 2nd and one good prospect, how about using this package to get one better player (dman would be my choice)? Then Chia could go for another piece (forward/dman). IMO, something has to happen, watching this team right now is beyond disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBruins View Post
I'd like to see Chiarelli do whatever he can do without giving up a top-3 prospect or 1st round pick. Save those assets for the off-season and/or next trade deadline.
Can't see that happening. There are no many sellers and ufa to be right now are way more valuable than signed players because the salary cap is dropping next year.

Lord Ahriman is offline   Reply With Quote