View Single Post
Old
03-31-2013, 12:23 AM
diehardbluesfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman91 View Post
What? There are posts blaming the whole team. Almost every poster here is holding the defense accountable. Lol seriously it's not JUST the goaltending, no one here is saying that goaltending is the only problem. We are simply stating that Halak is not a #1 and we can't rely on him to take us to a cup. He is a suitable 1B or backup goaltender and a very good one at that but he is certainly not the answer to the cup.
I don't read every single post on this forum, but from what I read, it's rare where I see people hold the defense accountable besides Petro this year. Shattenkirk has been good for us this year, but he hasn't been as great as people thinks. He makes mistakes quite a bit, especially throwing the puck up the damn middle of the ice, although our defense for some reason likes to do that a lot for some reason.

How do you know he can't take us to a cup? The one and a half games from last playoffs showed you he can't take us to the cup? Or when he took the Habs to the Eastern Conference Finals? I realize that was three years ago, but the point still remains, Halak has the ability to take the Blues to the cup. Will he? We will find out.

diehardbluesfan is offline   Reply With Quote